The Multnomah County Bike Fair aka “Bike Fair” has taken place almost annually since 2007 in beautiful Portland, Oregon usually as the finale of Pedalpalooza.
It’s a family friendly bikey event open to the public, usually featuring events (slow races, bike jousting), entertainment (live music, competitions), and sometimes vendors and beer. It’s open to all, and is usually family friendly.
Wanna help make this event awesome again? 2019 participants sought - email Brian Sysfail. The main stage is all about participation, competition, and antics. Show off your bike dance troupe or run a competition. Tell us your dreams!
Images from the past
Noting just some of the known organizers who put their energies and talents into making MCBF what it was, and mayhaps be again…
- Recruitment: Lillian Karabaic
- Volunteer Coordinator: Steph Routh, VJ Beauchamp
- Events/Mayhem: Benjamin Doyle, Halley Weaver
- Music: Timo Forsberg, Brian Sysfail
- Beer: Scott Nowicki
- Food: John Dovydenas
- Vendors/Clubhouses/Booths: Teague Douglas
- Organizers: Kiran Limaye, Carl Larson, Ashley Thirtyseven, Brian Sysfail
- Boosters: Meghan Sinnott
- Item Storage: Brian Scrivner, Ken Southerland, fool